- Generally the 3rd Thursday of every month (except November) at 7 p.m. Please note: Meetings are currently virtual. For more info, visit the Deal Lake Commission website.
- Interlaken Town Hall
100 Grassmere Avenue
Interlaken, NJ 07712
Agendas & Minutes
For agendas and minutes, visit the "Meetings" section of the Deal Lake Commission website.
The mission of the Deal Lake Commission is to provide leadership, guidance and resources to preserve and restore Deal Lake and its tributaries as a healthy and stable ecosystem. By actively serving as stewards of Deal Lake and its Watershed, our goals include:
- Educating the community, including our school children, to increase awareness and appreciation for the natural environment of the lake
- Providing leadership concerning issues related to Deal Lake within and outside our community
- Helping homeowners and public groups recognize and mindfully solve problems related to water quality, siltation, and lake restoration
- Serving as the liaison between lakeside communities, County agencies, and the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) to implement a Regional Storm Water Management Plan
- Proactively suggesting practical ideas to improve overall the environmental quality of properties throughout the Deal Lake watershed
Visit the Deal Lake Commission website, or call 732-531-1343.
For a list of current members and staff, visit the Deal Lake Commission website.