Amenities, Beach Lockers & Parking
- 2019 Beach Locker Renewal Form
- Beach storage lockers are available for rent to seasonal beach pass holders on a first come/first served basis. Lockers are available for the beach season from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Beach Locker Application (PDF)
- Lockers are available for use starting the Friday of Memorial Day weekend and must be emptied by September 9.
- Please contact Garrett Giberson, Senior at 732-502-8863 with any questions.
- The renewal deadline for 2019 Beach Lockers is May 8, 2019. The rate is $225 and payment can be made at 9 Main Street, or at the Beach Office after May 1, by cash or check made out to “The City of Asbury Park.”
- There is currently a first come/first served wait list for beach lockers. To be added to the list, go to 9 Main Street, or the Beach Office after May 1, to fill out a Beach Locker Application. Applicants will start being contacted the third week of May if there are any vacancies.
Public Restrooms & Outdoor Showers
- Handicap restrooms are available behind the Beach Office between First and Second Avenue, inside Convention Hall, which is between Fifth Avenue and Sunset Avenue, and near Seventh Avenue.
- Outdoor showers to rinse off the sand are located at all beach exits and behind Pucker’s Lemonade on Fourth Avenue.
- Public restrooms are located behind the Beach Office between First and Second Avenue, behind Pucker’s Lemonade on Fourth Avenue, inside Convention Hall which is between Fifth Avenue and Sunset Avenue, and near the Seventh Avenue beach entry.
Free Beach Playgrounds
Free beach playgrounds are located on the beach at 2nd Avenue and 7th Avenue.
Free Wifi is available on Asbury Park Beaches and Boardwalk.
A limited number of handicap beach chairs are available. Requests handicap chairs and assistance at any ticket booth.
- Map of all available public parking
- Information on parking in Asbury Park
- On-street paid public parking is available along the entire beachfront. Metered parking rates and location
- Private-owned surface parking lots are also located near the waterfront, with daily rates based on the date and any special events, from $7 to $20 per day.