Please Note: Links to view applications for upcoming Planning Board meetings can be found below. Contact the Board Secretary with any questions at 732-502-5724 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Applications for Upcoming Planning Board Meetings:
* 1405 Fourth Avenue, Michael Carr and Courtney DeCicco, Block 2101, Lot 9 (Planning Board 03/01/21; 01/11/21)
* City of Asbury Park Stormwater Control Ordinance - (Planning Board Meeting 03/01/2021; 02/22/21):
- AP Stormwater Ordinance for 2-22-2021 PB Meeting
- Revised AP Stormwater Ordinance for 3-1-2021 PB Meeting
* Asbury Park Beach Club, Asbury Partners, LLC- 1500 Ocean Avenue, Blocks 4502 Lot 1.123 (Planning Board Meeting 04/05/2021; 01/26/21; 12/14/20; 11/16/20; 10/19/20; 9/14/20; 2/24/20; 2/3/20; 1/27/20; 12/9/19; 10/28/19; 9/9/19; 8/12/19; 6/24/19; 5/29/19):
- AP Beach Club Supplemental Documents for 9/14/20 Meeting
- AP Beach Club Supplemental Documents for 12/14/20 Meeting
- AP Beach Club Marked Applicant Exhibits (Revised for 12-14-2020 PB Meeting)
- AP Beach Club Marked Board Exhibits (Revised for 10-19-2020 PB Meeting)
- AP Beach Club Marked Opposition Exhibits (Revised for 10-19-2020 PB Meeting)
- AP Beach Club InSite Planning Report for 11/16/20 Meeting
* 202-204 Seventh Avenue, LLC- 202-204 Seventh Avenue, Block 4201 Lots 3-4 (Planning Board Meeting TBA; 02/08/21; 12/7/20; 9/22/20)
- 202-204 7th Ave-Complete Application Documents
- 202-204 7th Ave- Supplemental Engineering Docs
- 202-204 7th Board Professionals Reports/Exhibits
- 202-204 7th Supplemental Architectural Documents
*Amendments to the City of Asbury Park Zoning Ordinance/Land Development Regulations - (Planning Board APPROVED 02/22/21; 02/04/21; 12/07/20; 10/5/20):
- Generally twice each month on Mondays at 7 p.m.
- City Hall
1 Municipal Plaza
City Council Chambers
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The February 8, 2021 Planning Board Meeting has been cancelled.
About the Planning Board
The City of Asbury Park Planning Board is comprised of 9 regular members, and 2 alternates.
The Planning Board is responsible for the creation and adoption of the City Master Plan (PDF). It also reviews most applications for development including site plan, subdivision, and conditional use applications. All development applications for projects within a redevelopment area are reviewed by the Planning Board.
The Planning Board also acts in an advisory capacity to the Mayor and City Council when new land development regulations, or changes to existing land development regulations, are proposed. The Planning Board provides comments and recommendations to the Mayor and City Council prior to any ordinance being adopted.
To Submit an Application to the Planning Board
Submit completed application forms (see Resource section below), along with all required documents, to Michele Alonso, Director of Planning and Redevelopment for review.
- Site Plan Application and Checklist (DOC)
- Subdivision Application and Checklist (PDF)
- Variance Application and Checklist (PDF)
- Fees and Escrow Deposits (PDF)
- Political Contribution Statement (PDF)
- Request for Certified Property Owner List from Municipal Tax Assessor (DOC)
- Sound Mitigation Application Form and Ordinances (PDF)
- W-9 Form required for all escrow accounts (PDF)