Please Note: Links to view applications for upcoming Planning Board meetings can be found below. Contact Board Secretary Irina Gasparyan with any questions at 732-502-5724 or email@example.com.
Current Applications for Upcoming Planning Board Meetings:
* Asbury Park Beach Club, Asbury Partners, LLC- 1500 Ocean Avenue, Blocks 4502 Lot 1.123 (Planning Board Meeting 9/14/20; 2/24/20; 2/3/20; 1/27/20; 12/9/19; 10/28/19; 9/9/19; 8/12/19; 6/24/19; 5/29/19):
- AP Beach Club Supplemental Documents for 9/14/20 Meeting
- AP Beach Club Marked Applicant Exhibits
- AP Beach Club Marked Board Exhibits
- AP Beach Club Marked Opposition Exhibits
* 202-204 Seventh Avenue, LLC- 202-204 Seventh Avenue, Block 4201 Lots 3-4 (Planning Board Meeting 9/22/20)
- 202-204 7th Ave-Complete Application Documents
- 202-204 7th Ave- Supplemental Engineering Docs
- 202-204 7th Board Professionals Reports/Exhibits
* AP Triangle LLC-Cookman Avenue/Asbury Avenue/Heck Street Blocks 3206/3203/3801; Lots 1-4/Lots 1-19/Lot 1 (Planning Board Meeting 8/10/20; 7/27/20; 7/13/20; 6/8/20; 5/18/20): (APPROVED 8/10/20)
- AP Triangle Supplemental Documents for 8/10/20 Meeting
- AP Triangle Supplemental Documents for 7/27/20 Meeting
- AP Triangle-Complete Application Documents
- AP Triangle-Supplemental Documents
- AP Triangle-TRC/Council Referral Documents
- AP Triangle- Exhibits
- Generally the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month at 7 p.m.
- City Hall
1 Municipal Plaza
City Council Chambers
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
- Rules for Public Comment
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
About the Planning Board
The City of Asbury Park Planning Board is comprised of 9 regular members, and 2 alternates.
The Planning Board is responsible for the creation and adoption of the City Master Plan (PDF). It also reviews most applications for development including site plan, subdivision, and conditional use applications. All development applications for projects within a redevelopment area are reviewed by the Planning Board.
The Planning Board also acts in an advisory capacity to the Mayor and City Council when new land development regulations, or changes to existing land development regulations, are proposed. The Planning Board provides comments and recommendations to the Mayor and City Council prior to any ordinance being adopted.
To Submit an Application to the Planning Board
Submit completed application forms (see Resource section below), along with all required documents, to Michele Alonso, Director of Planning and Redevelopment for review.
- Site Plan Application and Checklist (DOC)
- Subdivision Application and Checklist (PDF)
- Variance Application and Checklist (PDF)
- Fees and Escrow Deposits (PDF)
- Political Contribution Statement (PDF)
- Request for Certified Property Owner List from Municipal Tax Assessor (DOC)
- Sound Mitigation Application Form and Ordinances (PDF)
- W-9 Form required for all escrow accounts (PDF)