- 7 p.m.
- The 1st and 3rd Monday of every month
- City Hall
1 Municipal Plaza
City Council Chambers
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
About the Planning Board
The City of Asbury Park Planning Board is comprised of 9 regular members, and 2 alternates.
The Planning Board is responsible for the creation and adoption of the City Master Plan (PDF). It also reviews most applications for development including site plan, subdivision, and conditional use applications. All development applications for projects within a redevelopment area are reviewed by the Planning Board.
The Planning Board also acts in an advisory capacity when new land development regulations, or changes to existing land development regulations, are proposed. Its comments are provided to the Mayor and Council in these instances, prior to any ordinance being adopted.
All applications for the Planning Board shall be submitted to the Director of Planning and Redevelopment.
- City of Asbury Park 2017 Master Plan and Master Plan Re-Examination Report
- Fees and Escrow Deposits (PDF)
- Political Contribution Statement (PDF)
- Request for Certified Property Owner List from Municipal Tax Assessor (DOC)
- Site Plan Application and Checklist (DOC)
- Sound Mitigation Application Form and Ordinances (PDF)
- Subdivision Application and Checklist (PDF)
- Variance Application and Checklist (PDF)
- W-9 Form required for all escrow accounts (PDF)