Important Note: All City facilities are currently closed to the public. During this time, all requests for certified copies of vital records can be sent by mail. Application forms can be found below, but completed forms must be sent back by US mail with payment and documentation. For questions, call 732-502-5720.
The City Clerk serves as:
- Administrator of a variety of licenses and permits
- Custodian of all public records and is the custodian of the City Seal
- Election Official for all elections and serves as the Chief Registrar of Voters for the City
- Liaison between the governing officials and the public
- Secretary to the City Council
The City Clerk also prepares the minutes and agendas for all City Council meeting, as well as the City Council schedule and public notices.
All licenses not listed on this page must be applied for in person at the City Clerk’s office during normal business hours.