Important Note: All City facilities are currently closed to the public. During this time, all court sessions are suspended through 4/27/20. Court offices will be staffed for payments and inquiries via phone. For information, 732-775-1765.
Welcome to the Asbury Park Municipal Court. Our mission is to provide you quality customer service with fairness and understanding. We process all traffic, criminal, and municipal code violations issued within the City. We also offer mediation to resolve minor disputes within the community.
New Jersey Court System
The New Jersey Court System is an independent branch of government constitutionally entrusted with the fair and just resolution of disputes in order to preserve the rule of law and to protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States and this State.
- Court is in session on Fridays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Code Enforcement Court Sessions are held twice a month. Call 732-775-1765 for details.
- To access and pay your traffic or parking ticket information online, visit New Jersey Municipal Court Direct, the fast, secure and convenient way to access your traffic ticket information online.
- Municipal Court now accepts credit cards over the phone and at the Violations Office for payment.
- Read more information on the New Jersey Court System.