How do I join a committee?

To apply for a committee, or to get further information, call the City Clerk at 732-502-5721. You can download a Volunteer Application form (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact the City with a problem or issue?
2. To whom do I report a pothole?
3. How can I get information about trash pickup and recycling?
4. To whom do I report a streetlight outage?
5. How do I report an accident, crime, or noise complaint?
6. To whom do I report an abandoned or vacant property?
7. How do I pay my tax or sewer utility bill?
8. How do I pay a parking ticket?
9. How can I get help with bill payment?
10. Who do I contact to get funding for home improvements?
11. What events are happening in Asbury Park?
12. What are some of the senior citizen services?
13. Where can I learn about summer camps and recreation programming for kids?
14. How do I join a committee?
15. Watch videos about Asbury Park and catch up on previous City Council meetings?
16. Where can I find a list of upcoming board, committee, and City Council meetings?
17. How do I learn about Asbury's beaches?
18. How can I learn about Asbury's schools?
19. Where can I learn about Asbury businesses?